Monday, February 13, 2012

Ohhh, we're half way there. Ohhh, livin' on a prayer.... 20 weeks!

Well as I sing some good ole Bon Jovi, I can hardly believe we really are half way there! What a big milestone for Baby Bryan! And for me ;)

Baby: Now measuring about the size of a large banana, Baby Bryan is about 3/4 lb. He/she is now swallowing amniotic fluid to practice swallowing and digesting. He/she is very active and loves to kick and do somersaults, especially after I eat ;) Last week's OB appointment went very well. Baby was moving and heart rate was 150 bpm. No good angle to tell the gender though- so we will have to wait until our next ultrasound at the end of the month! (the Lord is already giving me a lesson in patience and he/she is not even here yet ;) )

Me: Well, I am finally feeling TONS better. My allergies are crazy so I am having to take my allergy meds. But besides that, headaches and nausea are at an all time low. My appetite is pretty crazy these days, although I can't eat much in one sitting. So that means its more like all day snacking! I have learned the hard way though...  if I don't snack often, the headaches/nausea get bad! Emotionally speaking I am a sensitive one these days... just ask the hubby! Lately it doesn't take much to get me to cry ;) Just one weird phrase or look from the hubs and you would think the world was crashing down around me! Luckily, these little episodes of sadness are pretty short lived. Guess this is just a part of the  Lord preparing me to be sensitive to my little one and all of his/her needs!


Things I am loving: BEEF in almost any form, which lately has been Arby's, pot roast, meatballs. MILK- I could drink it all day long! Peanut butter and honey sandwiches. Caramel- candy, frappuccino's, really anything caramel is sure to hit the spot these days. Strawberries.

Baby Bryan and I at 20 weeks!


Besides that, nothing new to update on here. We are just moving right along and thanking the Lord for each day with our blessing! We don't know how many days we will be given, but each one is a gift for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment